New series: You might be a migraneur if. . .


It's amazing what becomes difficult after I've had almost daily migraines for a few months. I cannot help but laugh at myself sometimes, so I decided to start a series.

Jill Greenberg's "Monkey with Headache"














You might be a migraineur if.. . .
1. Hanging up pants blows your mind
2. Hanging up pants leaves you winded
3. You tell someone you need to find the last 3 weeks of your tax returns
4. You're pretty sure you feel pain in your toenails when you have migraines.

3 comments:

Becoming Supermommy on April 28, 2011 at 11:24 AM said...

"Migraineur!" That's great! I'm also a migraineur, and I also have a neurological disorder.

Maybe you know something about this... mine have gotten SO MUCH WORSE since having babies. No clue why.

And dear God, you gave the cat a hammer? I think my cat would kill us all in our sleep if we armed him...

Krista on April 28, 2011 at 2:52 PM said...

lol "migraineur" sounds so exciting! I use it because it sounds sophisticated. Oh dear, yes some people's migraines are hormone related. Ups and downs of hormones make it worse. I don't get why they get worse for some people after babies then better for others. Do babies alter your hormones long term? Don't tell my cats, but they are adopted, so I'm not real versed on pregnancy/

Oh and yes, Pandora loves hammers. It's weird. She rubs all over them. We try not to look too much because it is so disturbing.

Dr. Kevin Zanelotti on May 2, 2011 at 7:11 PM said...

I took the "You might be a migraineur..." test and I "fit the bill"--but I suspect I am just clumsy, awkward, and strange :(

Post a Comment